For Customers And Visitors To Our Site/users Of Our App(S)
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Our Site, on our App(s), or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our Site or App(s), subscribe to our service, search Our Site or App(s) for an Independent Therapist, use Our Booking Services, when you report a problem with Our Site or App(s) or contact us for any other reason. This may include your name, date of birth, gender, address of where the Massage Treatment will be provided, e-mail address, phone number and payment card information. It will also include any further information that you provide in relation to your booking, either to us or to your Independent Therapist (and this may include information about your health).
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site or use of our App(s) we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your login information; browser type, version, country and language; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions; operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site or our App(s) (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Device information: Each time you use our App(s) we may also collect information about your device. This may include information on the type of mobile device that you are using and its unique device identifier (for example, the IMEI number, the device's mobile phone number, the MAC address of the device's wireless network interface or push ID), the mobile operating system that you are using and mobile network information.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from our Booking Services that you request from us;
- To ensure that content from Our Site and App(s) are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- To improve our services;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To contact you and make suggestions and recommendations to you about Massage Treatments that may interest you or them by email, ‘phone, SMS, mail, push notifications or via our websites or the App.
- For administration and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, data security, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
For marketing, or any promotional purposes undertaken by Urban Massage, for opting out of these services please email email@example.com.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We also provide your information to selected third parties including:
- Suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site and our App(s).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Urban Massage or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Urban Massage, or others.
- To law enforcement agencies and regulators in connection with their investigations
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, for example, the provision of support services of the processing of your payment details. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We use appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to protect your data. However you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Marketing - You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing use to collect your data by clicking the unsubscribe button in our emails or you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Information – You have a right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the information that we hold about you. In order to exercise this right please contact us at email@example.com
Your information – We will honour any requests to close accounts and remove contact/card details where requested. In any instances of requests to fully delete an account from our servers, we reserve the right to ask for information for verification of identify in the unlikely event of a fraudulent request.
Alternatively, you may call us on our customer care line between 8am and 10pm
Local rate: 0330 808 3302
Calling from abroad: +44 330 808 3302
Links To Other Websites
If you follow any links to any websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.